- This fixed and direct training aid allows downward extensions or a high neck position, and thus increases muscle activity in the back.
- Entirely elastic, it can be used without any risk while lunging or riding.
- Very easy to use.
- Affixed to each side of the bit and on both sides of the horse at the girth, at the desired height.
- It can also be fixed on a roller or on the girth under the horse’s belly.
- It is recommended to carefully adjust this aid (not too short), the aim is not to create tension with strength, but to find the limit beyond which the horse can’t go. However, your horse must be able to move freely within this limit.
Norton Adjustable Training Aid
Size Chart for Bridles
While bridle sizes generally will fit horse sizes according to the size chart, horse head sizes do vary, and we recommend that you test the bridle without removing the tags first.
When the bridle is on, there should be a hand’s width between the chin strap and the horse’s jaw, two fingers’ width between the noseband and the horse’s nose, and you should be able to fit two fingers under the browband. The browband must not be so tight that it pinches behind the horse’s ears; neither should it be so long that it pulls the bridle forward.
|SIZE||A - CROWN||B - BROWBAND||C - COMBINED NOSEBAND||E - CHEEK STRAPS||REINS|
|P||60 cm||32 cm||65 cm||95 cm||135 cm|
|C||65 cm||34 cm||72 cm||100 cm||140 cm|
|F||69 cm||36 cm||78 cm||105 cm||145 cm|
|XF||75 cm||38 cm||81 cm||110 cm||150 cm|