Our unique air-shock fetlock boots protect with innovative technology.
State-of-the-art jumping boots feature ?Air Shock? cushioning made up of pressurized gas in a tough and flexible polymer bag. The airbag compresses to reduce and spread the force of impact. The airbag then returns to its original shape and volume. The air cushions are lightweight, durable and last the life of the boot. The air cushions were designed to work as a system together with the specially shaped strike guard. They remain flexible and will not degrade or weaken over time like foam-only solutions can. High-quality fasteners, neoprene lining, vented air holes and anatomical shape make these protective boots one of a kind. FEI Young Horse compliant.
- Soft, durable binding
- Dual hardness shell
- Specially shaped/offset strike guard to dissipate concussion
- Thicker strike guards at fetlock area
- Anatomically shaped shell
- Neoprene lining
- Vented air holes
- Standard industrial grade hook and loop fasteners
- Double locking vertical hook closure
- Doubled non-pilling elastic
- Optional quick release fasteners
- FEI Young Horse compliant
Materials: TPU plastic, neoprene.
Machine or hand wash at 30 degrees C. Do not tumble dry. Hang to air dry.