Girth fully lined with natural Sherpa fur is a nice option for horses with sensitive skin and aversion to the girth. The shell is created in quilted cotton. With the shape designed to have the wider part at the center of the belly, this girth spreads the pressure to avoid discomfort.
- 2-piece D rings at center
- Stainless steel roller buckles
- Breathable fabric for comfort
- High-quality sheepskin that will last through seasonal use
- Sheepskin is a natural insulating fabric that draws in moisture, keeping body temperature stable.
Materials and technical information:
Lining: 100% Sherpa fur.