Eliminate insects from the stable with this fly trap.
Environmentally-friendly fly-trap catches pesky insects to trap them with a special bait to keep your stable bug-free. The trap can be hung easily around in the stable. Hang several to keep pests away and your horse’s happy and germ-free. We recommend using easy bait such as sugar and water, or honey.
Here are the directions for the fly net:
1. Please take all items out of the bag.
2. At the bottom of the fly net there is a place to put the bowl. Please remove one of the clasps that connect from the outside of the rim to the inner circle rim to be able to put the bowl in the inner holder.
3. One the bowl is on the sitting on the inner holder, clasp the one hook that you have removed to put the bowl in on the inner holder.
4. The hook at the top that is inside the trap, (please make sure it is not hooked up on the netting) connects to the inside middle loop.
5. Once the inner hook and loop are connected, please make sure the trap does not fold back into itself. (Meaning hold it by the big outside hook, so the trap is up straight)
6. To use for bait in the bowl, you can use any home remedy such as putting overripe fruit or vegetables.
7. Lastly, hang the trap in the desired location.
- Hanging fly trap
- Traps insects using bait such as sugar and water
- Bugs fly in but can’t escape
- Keeps the stable pest-free and clean
- Bait not included