To find out your shoe size, measure from the back of your heel to the tip of your big toe. For a realistic measurement, do this while wearing a pair of socks.
Our easy method:
1. Stand on a piece of paper and mark where your longest toe and heel ends
2. Measure the distance between these two marks to find out your foot length
3. Find your foot length and corresponding size in our size table below
4. Repeat these steps for both feet
5. If one foot is bigger than the other, order the size that fits your bigger foot
Please note that the following tables are intended only as a guide and can differ from manufacturers’ measurements. Shoes can sometimes differ from brand to brand by up to a whole size. Make your decision based on your own experience. It’s also worth reading through the customer reviews on the product site to see if other customers have commented on the fit.
Affordable classic paddock boots perfect for hobby riding or wearing around the stable.
Ridged soles for friction and anti-slip function
These waterproof boots do not only look classic and chic, they also keep your feet dry. The elastic sides offer easy access without rubbing or slipping. The sturdy soles give a secure grip on various different surfaces. Wear them with chaps for a classic riding boot look and effect.
EU 36, EU 37, EU 38, EU 39, EU 40, EU 41, EU 42
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rand Khalil (verified owner) –
nour khairbaik (verified owner) –
Alyousef Layan zakariya (verified owner) –
Sara O. (verified owner) –