The Back On Track Posture Reminder for riders is a comfortable brace that improves your deportment.
The Posture Reminder activates your muscles and gives you low intensity training while you’re doing other things. It reminds, rather than supports your muscles, which will improve your posture gradually over time.
By wearing the Back On Track Posture Reminder for between 1 – 3 hours at a time, it should only tighten if you slouch, which will, then, encourage you to straighten up.
The brace has a Velcro strap in the front, making it easy to put on, take off and adjust whilst being worn.
It can be worn on a daily basis, during riding, a training session, in the stable or at home. Lined with the revolutionary, functions Welltex™ ceramic infused material (intended to encourage blood circulation and support muscles through its therapeutic effect), Posture Reminder may help you as a rider to:
- Stretch the chest muscles and support blood circulation for more flexibility.
- Activate core muscles to develop balance and symmetry in the saddle.
- Expand the chest & improve the balance of the head over the chest, assists precise movements in the seat and improves communication with your horse.
- Far infrared energy, may re-energize and relieve tension in muscles and tendons
- Good posture helps you to improve your breathing.
Small/Medium, Medium/Large and Large/Extra Large