These easy-to-wear leg wraps reflect your horse’s body warmth to reduce swelling without liniment or poultice. Our Quick Leg Wraps are a cotton/polyester blend material of our state-of-the-art Welltex fabric infused with ceramic powder. The ceramic reflects your horse’s natural body warmth and creates a soothing far infrared thermal warmth. Warmth therapy is a well-recognized method used to relieve and heal injured muscles, joints, and tendons. When you wrap your horse’s legs with these wraps, our unique ceramic infused fabric creates gentle warmth, which may help decrease swelling and soften or completely reduce wind puffs without the use of liniment or poultice. Use after a strenuous ride and leave them on overnight. You can also use them when you ship your horse. These leg wraps are ideal for injury recovery or prevention. The Quick Wraps Royal are only sold as pairs, one for the right and one for the left leg. The wraps are available in three different heights: S=35, M=40 and L=45 cm. They are designed to cover from the horse markings to a few centimeters up and over the hook or the carpus.
- Cotton/polyester blend material
- Welltex fabric infused with ceramic powder
- Ceramic reflects your horse’s natural body warmth
- Decrease swelling and soften or completely reduce wind puffs
- Use to relieve and heal injured muscles, joints, and tendons
- Use them when you ship your horse
- Ideal for injury recovery or prevention
- Use after a strenuous ride and leave them on overnight
Cotton/polyester blend material. Welltex fabric infused with ceramic powder.
Machine washable up to 30 degrees C. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only, do not tumble dry.