New premium model of our patented side opening brackets, completely made of high quality certified anodized aluminum and equipped with a stainless steel bench.
Acavallo has carefully chosen and combined the materials used, following a detailed research.
The stainless steel protects the bench from corrosion, also ensuring a long life of the product. The long horizontal holes prevent the accumulation of sand and dirt, so as to offer optimal grip in all conditions.
The opening of the locking and release mechanism is positioned one centimeter higher than the bench, so as to prevent the foot from slipping sideways by mistake.
While the safety mechanism is positioned on the top of the bracket to prevent sand and dirt from delaying the opening action of the arm in an emergency.
The five-degree inclination of the bench helps riders to maintain a correct position, relieving joint effort.
The effect is an immediate relief of the knees and pelvis, together with a more fluid use of the ankle.
- Safety mechanism positioned in the upper part to prevent sand and dirt from delaying the opening action of the arm.
- New aluminum opening arm.
- The locking and release mechanism is one centimeter higher than the bench, thus preventing the foot from unintentionally slipping out of the stirrup.
- Long horizontal holes to prevent accumulation of sand and dirt.
- Five-degree incline of the bench to ensure correct position.
- Bench width 12.5 cm.
- Maximum arm opening: 105mm.
- Maximum load: 150kg.
- Bracket weight: 904g.
- Graphic with logo and Acavallo writing screen-printed along the opening arm.
- Sold in pairs.