“CARBON AIR SENSITIVE+ Tendon” have been developed to protect the horse in the Show Jumping discipline, they made off high quality REAL Merinos LAMBSWOOL lining, obtained by shearing. The lamb wool, Natural Thermoregulator, is perfect for all the 4 seasons and, thanks to its Hypoallergenic Properties, it is ideal for sensitive skins. Avoiding the use of SKIN, all its typical problems of care and maintenance are avoided as well, without giving up the maximum comfort and the specific hypoallergenic properties.
- Real Hypoallergenic Natural Thermo regulator Lamb
- NO Skin, NO Fake Wool – Only Real Merino Wool
- Anatomic TPU Structure with differentiated thickness
- Carbon Fibre Inserts for Extra Protection
- Gel-Tech padding for impact absorption
- Air Intakes for Extra Ventilation
- Flex-Zone for a complete freedom of movement
- Closure guaranteed by elastic straps with quick-release-tip 100%
- Made in Italy
– Do not wash the product with a conventional detergent.
– Do not wash the product in the washing machine.
– Do not put the product in a dryer.
The product line CARBON AIR SENSITIVE+ is made with GENUINE LAMB but WITHOUT SKIN.
This allows to avoid the typical problems of care and mainteneance. However, a regular care of the product is highly recommended to maintain its quality, the aspect and performances to perfectly protect your horse.
Here below there are the essential tips you need to prolong the life of these items:
– Gently wash the product with a non-aggressive brush, with a soft cloth or a soft sponge.
– Wash the product by hand in cold water (max 30°C).
– Use special detergents specific for wool and follow the instructions regarding the quantity to use.
– Leave the product in a dry, well-ventilated place, never to the direct sunlight and away from artificial heat.