TRM Vitamin C 10% is a complementary feed for horses. Under normal circumstances a horse produces adequate supplies of Vitamin C. However natural production may not be sufficient during the following circumstances and supplementation can be beneficial.
- Horses in very hard training where additional antioxidant support is required.
- During periods of stress.
- In very hot conditions.
- In young and old horses to nutritionally support collagen synthesis.
Instructions for Proper Use:
VITAMIN C 10% should be added to the normal feed ration.
- All Horses: Feed 25g per day (one level scoop ), or as directed by your veterinary surgeon or nutritionist.
- Young Horses: Feed 5g per day, or as directed by your veterinary surgeon or nutritionist.
There are no reviews yet.