Extremely durable rubber feed skip which is excellent for use in the paddock.
Molded from the finest corded rubber, nothing matches the pliability and strength of DuraFlex rubber. The Flat Back features a wider opening, with convenient stacking ribs so the buckets are easier to pull apart when stacked. It also has finger grips for easy pouring, and inner graduation marks for effortless measuring. Crush-proof, crack-proof, and freeze-proof so you can leave them outside year-round. Features a heavy-duty steel handle with a rugged eyelet and handle connection. Is perfect for feeding multiple horses, ponies, and other livestock.
- Preserves our environment
- Your assurance of quality
- Uses: watering, feeding, maintenance and general-purpose use around farm, home or industry
- Capacity markings in quarts, gallons and liters
- Heavy-duty bail and eyelet assembly with galvanized reinforcement
- Resists cracking
- Super strong top flange with ribs for added strength
- Resists collapsing from weight of liquids and the normal abuse by horses
Volume: 2.64 gallon (10 liter). Outer diameter: 16.2 in (41.5 cm) Depth: 5.5 in (14 cm).
Empty pans. Spray clean with a high-pressure hose. Or wipe clean with a soft cloth and warm water. A mild detergent or diluted bleach may be used. Thoroughly rinse and dry before storage or use