The Peiker CeeCoach 2-C Duo communication system training.
This set is ideal as a starter set. This device allows the instructor to communicate directly with his students, even at a distance of up to 500 m with excellent voice and sound quality. Thus, directly during the riding course figures, jumps or tips can be passed on clearly and immediately implemented. Misunderstandings and inquiries are prevented, and it is also easy on the voice.
This device is Bluetooth enabled, so it can easily be paired with a wireless headset. This gives the rider unrestricted freedom of movement. The small and lightweight Peiker CeeCoach 2-C Duo device can be easily attached to the belt. The transmission between the devices works via Bluetooth, so no mobile network is necessary.
Up to 6 devices can be paired with each other. Groups can be created individually and even run in parallel, so even 2 trainers could give tips independently. This allows even 2 or more trainers to give lessons in the riding hall or on the arena without disturbing each other.
You can choose between different speech modes, either only the trainer speaks and the students listen or the trainer and the students can communicate directly without the others being able to listen in. This way the whole group or only one person can be addressed individually. Switching modes is done by simply pressing a button, which also works when wearing riding gloves.
Peiker CeeCoach 2-C Duo simplifies training and can significantly increase training success.
Scope of delivery
- 2 x CEECOACH 2
- 2 x clip holder
- 2 x stereo headset with Ceecoach logo
- 2 x USB charging cable
- 1 x quick start guide
- direct feedback
- immediate learning effects
- no misunderstandings
- clear communication – with wired headset
- easy group communication up to 6 persons
- connection all the way – up to 500 m range
- flexible role assignment – trainer-participant mode
- excellent voice quality – loud and clear
- battery life – up to 10 hours
- dimensions (W x H x D): 75 x 50 x 24 mm
- weight: 64 g
- holder: clip can be snapped in 90° steps
- Illumination: multicolor LED
- splash-proof, dust-proof, shock-proof
- compatible with CEECOACH Generation 1 and 2 devices
- not compatible with CEECOACH PLUS
- number of participants: up to 6 persons simultaneously
- range: up to 500 m*
- supported profiles: HFP, A2DP
- talk time: up to 10 hours*
- standby time: up to 3 days*
- operating temperature: -10 °C to + 45 °C
- power supply: Lithium-ion battery
- charging time: approx. 4 hours*
- charger connection: standard micro USB
- headset connection: 3.5 mm jack
- data transmission: Bluetooth®
* Deviations possible depending on usage