For the treatment of immature and mature stages of roundworms: bloodworms (large strongyles), redworms (small strongyles), ascarids, oxyurids and strongyloides of horses.
Each 1 g of paste contains: Fenbendazole 187,5 mg
Store at room temperature between 20 ˚C and 25 ˚C.
- Dispose of all empty syringes according to local waste disposal regulations and do not reuse for any other purpose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- The syringe is graduated with 6 markings. Each marking corresponds to a dosage for 100 kg body weight.
- Before administration, the syringe should be adjusted to the calculated dosage by setting the ring on the plunger.
- Ensure that the horse does not have food in its mouth.
- Insert the syringe in the gap between the front and back teeth and deliver paste onto the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.
- The recommended dosage is 7,5 mg fenbendazole/kg body weight. One syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 600 kg horse.
- Diarrhoea caused by Strongyloides westeri in suckling foals should be treated with a dose of 50 mg fenbendazole/kg body weight corresponding to 24 g (contents of 1 syringe) for 90 kg body weight.