Rid your horse of dust and make it’s coat shine!
This soft, natural brush has Tampico fiber bristles that work hard to remove unwanted dust.
Long Tampico bristles get deep into the horses coat to extract dust for a beautiful finish. The lacquered, wooden banana shape provides a great grip even when wet. The superb design makes grooming with this a breeze
TIP! This is extra soft and creates a special shine when used after the rubber curry comb.
- Tampico fiber bristles
- Ergonomic shape provides hand fatigue relief
- Easy grip
- Super soft for a beautiful finish
- Tampico bristles
- Wood base
- Tampico Fiber is a soft to medium-soft bristle with the following qualities:
- Very resistant material with a very fine, delicate and smooth texture
- Has abrasive qualities which makes it ideal for polishing applications
- Will keep its high qualities and smoothness over time, while other fibers becomes hard and deteriorates
- Rinse thoroughly with soapy water to clean, air dry
shamma a. (verified owner) –
very rough brush which is useful for the dust stuck in the horses coat. Used this brush after the curry comb to remove the dust that was on the cost