Cover your horse down to his muzzle with this attractive fly mask.
This unique mask covers the sensitive areas of ears from biting flies and other swarming insects. The long nose feature helps shield the muzzle from insects and sun. Super-soft, form-fitting micromesh cap will not rub and helps the mask stay cool while unique double-dart stitching keeps the mask away from your horse’s eyes and temples. The three-hole cap eliminates forelock damage and ensures comfort with its unique design that stays put while your horse is stalled or turned out in the pasture. Soft-coated nylon micromesh blocks 70% of the sun’s damaging UV rays and protects the sensitive, soft tissues of the eyes and forehead. Stays put on your horse to protect from annoying and painful fly bites.
- Durable plastic coated micromesh
- UV protection
- Extra long mask protects the muzzle
- A smart choice for horses with pink skin prone to sunburn
- Extra holes to allow forelock to remain free
- Unique double-dart stitching keeps mask away from eyes and temples
Durable plastic coated mesh. Micromesh cap.
Hand wash in cold to warm water with a mild detergent. Line dry out of direct sunlight.