Young riders will love these leather-like half chaps for schooling in total comfort.
Horze pays special attention to detail when creating these Horze Amara Riding Chaps for juniors to make certain the fabric used is high grade for dependability, longevity and comfort. The natural Amara leather-like product is similar in structure to natural leather but is completely synthetic. The microfiber suede texture is soft, durable and tear resistant with high tensile strength that maintains its shape and tackles rigorous use with ease. These half chaps form easily to the natural contour of the lower leg for a snug fit. A durable, full-length YKK zipper placed between the stretch panels keeps the position secure. The top features a hook-and-loop fasteners strap to adjust for a custom feel while a bottom strap overlaps the locked zipper for safety, snapping tightly in place. Keeping the rider’s comfort in mind, inner panels prevent rubbing and provide superior grip even in wet conditions.
- Lightweight but strong and tear resistant chaps for kids
- Durable high grade natural leather-like synthetic Amara fabric is similar to natural leather
- Heat-resistant, acid-resistant and alkali-resistant
- Synthetic fabric feels like natural leather
- Contoured skirt over instep
- Accordion ribbed elastic side panels add 1/2″ of stretch and comfort with freedom of movement
- Resistant to dirt and debris
- Reinforced elastic stirrup strap maintains half chaps position
- Bottom snap closure overlaps and secures the zipper for safety
Amara Fabric: 65% Nylon and 35% PU leather.
Hand or machine wash at 40°C. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only, do not tumble dry.