Foran Equine Cal-Gro supports the mare and developing foal through pregnancy and lactation with key minerals and antioxidants.
In-foal or lactating mares
Features & Benefits:
- Calcium & Phosphorus – in the ideal ratio of 2:1 to optimise bone growth
- Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant proven to be beneficial for colostrum quality
- Manganese – required for synthesis of chondroitin sulphate and therefore important for healthy joints
- L-Lysine – important for sufficient milk production
- Silicon – to support tendon and ligament elasticity
- Chelated Copper – vital throughout pregnancy to maximise the foal’s own stores
- Zinc – supports the immune system
The Strict Anti-Doping Formulation Ensured (S.A.F.E) marks Foran Equine Cal-Gro as free from prohibited substances and safe for use in competition and racing horses.
|Vitamins||Per kg||Per 100g|
|3a700 Vitamin B1||10,000mg||1,000mg|
|Trace Elements (source in brackets)||Per kg||Per 100g|
|3b407 Copper (Copper (II) Chelate of protein hydrolysates)||2,000mg (16,670mg)||200mg (1,667mg)|
|3b505 Manganese (Manganese Chelate of protein hydrolysates)||2,500mg (16,670mg)||250mg (1,667mg)|
|3b612 Zinc (Zinc Chelate of protein hydrolysates)||2,000mg (33,330mg)||500mg (3,333mg)|
|Amino Acid||Per kg||Per 100g|
|3.2.3 L-Lysine monohydrochloride||120,000mg||12,000mg|
To be mixed daily with feed.
|450 – 600kg*||In-foal / lactating mares||150g|
|200 – 450kg||Yearlings/ 2years olds||100g|